1. The Buyer/Hirer shall, in any case, have the right to withdraw from the contract entered into, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 (fourteen) working days, commencing from the day on which the Buyer/Hirer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the Buyer/Hirer acquires physical possession of the purchased/hired Equipment. The notice of withdrawal is to be sent by registered letter with recorded delivery or certified email (PEC), or by fax or email, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with recorded delivery or certified email (PEC) within 48 (forty-eight) hours.
2. If the Buyer decides to make use of the right of withdrawal, they shall use the appropriate procedure shown at www.igeamedical.com or give other express communication to IGEA S.p.A., sending it all by registered letter with recorded delivery to the address of the registered office in Carpi (MO) - 41012 - Via Parmenide n. 10/a, or by email to the certified address email@example.com. The postmark of the post office on the receipt will serve as proof of the parties’ agreement. For the purposes of exercising the right of withdrawal, the sending of the notice may be validly replaced by the return of the purchased/hired goods, provided that this is done in the same terms. The date of delivery to the post office or forwarding agent will be binding between the parties.
3. The return of the goods will have to take place at the latest within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which they communicated to IGEA S.p.A. their decision to withdraw from the contract. In any case, to be entitled to a full refund of the price paid, the equipment must be returned intact and in a normal state of preservation.
4. The only costs payable by the Consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal under this article are the direct costs of returning the goods to the Supplier.
5. IGEA S.p.A. will, free of charge, refund the entire amount paid by the Buyer/Hirer including delivery expenses within the term of 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the notice of withdrawal using the same payment method used by the Buyer/Hirer. Refunds will be made only if the returned goods are intact, unused, and complete with packaging. Otherwise, the product will be sent back to the Buyer/Hirer at their expense (in the event of purchase).
6. Upon receipt of the notice by the Buyer/Hirer of exercising the right of withdrawal, the parties to this contract shall be released from their obligations to one another, without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding sections of this article.
Via Parmenide, 10/A
41012 Carpi (MO) - Italia
Tel. +39 059 699600
Fax. +39 059 695778
C.F. e P.I. 01021130362
€ 168.776,00 i.v.
Reg. Soc. Trib. 14968
The information contained on the website www.igeamedical.com is published for informational purposes only. It cannot replace or supplement any diagnosis made by your doctor. Any and all information may in no way be considered as an alternative to the diagnosis of the treating physician, nor be confused and/or mistaken for the prescription of treatments and therapies. Equipment reviews are for informational purposes only: it is in no way possible to guarantee specific results. The chances of success of any treatment vary from patient to patient, depending on the case.